What is KarmaReviews?
KarmaReviews is created to help businesses gain meaningful reviews and feedback for their products and services for FREE. As positive ratings help businesses generate a strong reputation, KarmaReviews has built an exchange network where businesses can connect with other businesses to help one another by providing invaluable reviews and feedback. As a result, businesses can get more sales and customer loyalty.
Gaining reviews, ratings, votes and feedback is crucial for enticing customers to use your products and services. By gathering many positive reviews, you will have a chance to entice fresh customers and grow your fan base.
Start exchanging reviews, ratings, votes and feedback for your business, products and services with KarmaReviews and boost your business presence on popular sites such as:
- Amazon for business reviews / ratings
- Alexa for website reviews
- Amazon for product or book reviews / ratings
- iTunes & Google Play for app reviews / ratings
- Reddit for vote exchange / comments
- Zagat for restaurant reviews
- Youtube for comments on music videos, etc.
- Foursquare for business tips and check-ins
- Epinions for positive opinions for your products
- CitySearch for local tips and reviews
- Google Places for location and business reviews
- Countless of other sites (Bing Places, Yahoo Local, YellowPages, WeddingWire, EventWire, CitySearch, InsiderPages, Merchant Circle, EZ Local, Show Me Local, Kudzu, Magic Yellow, City Squares, Mojo Pages, Yellowee, BOTW, Brownbook, JudysBook) that you wish to receive positive ratings / reviews
How does KarmaReviews work?
Getting many positive reviews on product help attract new customers. As many people rely on product for reviews before trying out a place for the first time, it's best to gather as many positive reviews as possible to encourage new customers visit. Gaining positive reviews is often difficult, so KarmaReviews was built to make it easier for business owners to attain a good reputation online.
As KarmaReviews is a tool used by people to exchange positive reviews, you can start by gaining coins by completing other people's review requests on the Review Exchange. If you do not wish to give reviews, you can buy credits on the Purchase Coins page. After accumulating coins, you can add a review request and assign any number of Coins and CPR (Coins per Review). These review requests are listed on the Review Exchange page in the order of the highest number of coins offered in descending order. For the best exposure, keep coins in your account all the time and make high CPR offers. When you receive a review, the system will automatically subtract the number of Coins assigned. After someone gives you a review, you will receive an email notification with the proof of review. Technically, the more reviews you give, the more reviews you'll receive.
Get Started Now!